Wednesday 13 April 2011

30 seconds in the mind of..... Beth Williams

I took a little time out from my busy schedule and interviewed Beth Williams. Beth graduated in 2010 from Cambridge University having studied English Literature. Originally from Leicester, Beth now resides in Wood Green, working part time in a hotel whilst spending two days a week as a Catch 22 cohort.


  1. What makes you happiest in your life?
Something I can be involved in that I can be proud of.

  1. What is your greatest fear?
Loneliness and not achieving things I want to in my life.
  1. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I would be able to fly. I've always wanted to do that.

  1. What was the most embarrassing  moment of your life?
Probably doing an internship at this festival, I had to look after the guys from top gear and I had no idea who the were!
  1. Picture this, you're stranded on a luxury Island. What 3 possessions would you have with you?
I'd have a photo album, notebook (pen should be included!) and a coat in case I get a bit cold!



Beth said her favourite track now is the latest track from UK sensation Adele. She also said she's watched Cher Lloyd's video too many times but still finds it hilarious. 
Do you want to know more about Beth? Follow her on twitter.com/beth_uk

www.moneysavingexpert.com


No comments:

Post a Comment